Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Blogtagged!

Spoon and Sickpuppy of the wildly popular Should I Drink That podcast blogtagged me with "5 things you didn't know about me". They made a video. I will do it in blog format. Afterwards I get to blogtag five other unsuspecting individuals. Here it goes:

1.) I can function without sleep for at least 36 hours. By my calculations based on a normal person's sleep patterns compared to mine, I have been conscious the equivalent of the average still alive 73 year old.


2.) My son's date of birth is the reverse of my daughter's. I predicted his birth date when my wife became pregnant. (Hence I am married to the most wonderful woman on the planet and have two not so tiny children).

3.) I have worked for the same company in some way shape or form for over the last 20 years.

4.) I am named (with others) on three patents associated with instruments in the field of industrial UV measurement.

5.) I was involved in a head on collision with an underage drunk driver in the early 90's and had to have my knee reconstructed. I have an Achilles tendon from a cadaver grafted in place of one of my posterior cruciate ligaments. It took three operations and over 2 years of physical rehab to become "healed". Yet I can't stand MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Drivers) with their stance of bringing back prohibition in the name of so-called safety. They should be wiped from the face of the earth and each and every one of their leaders sued into poverty. That's at a minimum. They offer no real solutions to problems. There will be a day when the BAC is legislated so low that a normal woman will be committing a crime by being in public after having 2 glasses of wine with dinner. MADD sucks ass.

Well there you have it. Five things and a rant against MADD. What a bargain!

Any event, CHEERS!
BuBBy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I despise MADD and what they have become! Nice rant BuBBy!

SickPuppy

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Bubby, are you ever afraid you got a bad tendon, like the one of a killer and one day it will overpower your body and force you to go on a rampant killing spree?!! It's nice to learn a little more about you. Cheers :D

Anonymous said...

And what about your favourite Hat? Watch this:
http://eclectech.co.uk/mindcontrol.php
Enjoy!
Greez,
panic8